the latest applied research in the field
of seniors housing
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is a peer-reviewed annual publication focusing on applied research and best practices in the fields of seniors housing and long-term care. The Journal is distributed to more than 2,000 long-term care managers, executives, and investors at the annual conference of the National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC).
Look for the 2019 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal this summer.
The call for paper proposals for the 2020 issue will be released in October. There are no submission or publication fees.
Contact for Submissions:
If you have any questions about Seniors Housing & Care Journal, please e-mail Dugan O’Connor at email@example.com or call (847) 492.7437.
Available from National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry
Read about emerging research in senior living
Get the 2018 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal. Articles include:
- Partners in Care in Assisted Living: Fostering Cooperative Communication Between Families and Staff
- Employee Total Motivation (ToMo): A Key Performance Indicator of Customer Satisfaction
- The Importance of Daylight in Dementia Care Communities: A Call to Action
- Relationships Between Residential Care Community Characteristics and Overnight Hospital Stays and Readmissions: Results From the National Study of Long-Term Care Providers
- Influence of Senior Living Employees’ Perceptions of Aging on Engagement and Quality of Resident Interactions
- Defining and Promoting Quality of Life at a Continuing Care Retirement Community: A Case Study
- Online Marketing Practices of Assisted Living Communities in Oregon
- A Framework for Expanding and Enhancing University-Based Health Administration and Aging Services Programs Across the United States
- Impact on Care of an Increasing Population Living With Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia: The 21st Century Challenge
- The Need for Investigations Training for Nursing Home Administrators and Staff Into Complaints of Abuse, Neglect, and Misappropriation
- Building Resident Engagement Through Social Art Programs
- Dimensions of Privacy and Aging in Place With Smart Home Technology: Legal Considerations for the Seniors Housing Industry
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is an open access journal. This means that all content is freely available without charge to a user and/or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.