the latest applied research in the field
of seniors housing
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is a peer-reviewed annual publication focusing on applied research and best practices in the fields of seniors housing and long-term care. The Journal is distributed to more than 2,000 long-term care managers, executives, and investors at the annual conference of the National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC).
Don’t miss your next chance to submit a paper.
2019 Monetary Awards:
Authors receive $7,500 for research papers and $2,000 for commentaries.
2019 Entry Deadline:
Proposals for research papers and commentaries are being accepted now through Monday, December 3, 2018. There are no submission or publication fees.
Contact for Submissions:
If you have any questions about Seniors Housing & Care Journal, please e-mail Dugan O’Connor at email@example.com or call (847) 492.7437.
Available from National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry
Read about emerging research in senior living
Get the 2017 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal. Topics include:
- The Role of Socioeconomic Status in Nursing Home Quality Ratings
- Enriched Environments for Healthy Aging: Qualities of Seniors Housing Designs Promoting Brain and Cognitive Health
- Benefits of Small-House Nursing Home Designs: Staff Practices Needed for Resident Dividends in Quality of Life and Autonomy
- Evidence-based Non-pharmacologic Interventions for Managing Neuropsychiatric Symptoms and Mental Health Issues in Residents in Assisted Living
- The Resident Experience: Influences Upon the Likelihood to Recommend a Nursing Home to Others
- Changes in Neighborhood Quality Relate to Changes in Wellbeing
- Strategic Planning for Transformative Senior Living: Developing Tomorrow’s Leadership and Workforce
- The Role of Senior Housing Programs in Facilitating Use of Personal Health Records among Older Adult Users
- 2017 Executive Roundtable: The Impact of Professional Certification on the Seniors Housing and Care Sector
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is an open access journal. This means that all content is freely available without charge to a user and/or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.