the latest applied research in the field
of seniors housing
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is a peer-reviewed annual publication focusing on applied research and best practices in the fields of seniors housing and long-term care. The Journal is distributed to more than 2,000 long-term care managers, executives, and investors at the annual conference of the National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry (NIC).
Don’t miss your next chance to submit a paper.
2017 Monetary Awards:
Authors receive $7,500 for research papers and $2,000 for commentaries.
2017 Entry Deadline:
Proposals for research papers and commentaries are being accepted now through Friday, December 1, 2017. There are no submission or publication fees.
Contact for Submissions:
If you have any questions about Seniors Housing & Care Journal, please e-mail Dugan O’Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (847) 492.7437.
Available from National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and Care Industry
Read about emerging research in senior living
Get the 2016 issue of Seniors Housing & Care Journal. Topics include:
- What’s in Your Bundle? Building a Communication Map of Relational Coordination Practices to Engage Staff in Individualizing Care
- Increasing Satisfaction in Age-Qualified, Service-Enriched Communities: How to Focus on What’s Really Important
- Interpersonal Care Processes, Falls, and Hospitalizations in Green House and Other Nursing Homes
- Lower-Middle Income Market Purchase Decisions and Likelihood of Moving to Age-Qualified Apartment Communities with Convenience Services
- Personal Care Aides in Assisted Living and Similar Residential Care Communities: An Overview from the 2010 National Survey of Residential Care Facilities (NSRCF)
- Preparing for the Passing of the Baton: Leadership Programs in Senior Living Organizations
- Can Quality in Assisted Living Be Measured? One County’s Approach
- Housing and Assisted Living Issues for Non-Medicaid Nursing Home Residents Returning to the Community
- 2016 Executive Roundtable – The Role of Transparency in the Seniors Housing and Care Sector: Industry leaders discuss the benefits, opportunities, and challenges of transparency
Seniors Housing & Care Journal is an open access journal. This means that all content is freely available without charge to a user and/or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author.